Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Vadim Vadim is offline

Default Changing languange for all table cells

Hi!

MS Word 2003
Pretty simple question....

I start a new table, which supposed to have all entreis in Russian. In
first cell of my table I switch my keyboard to "Russian" and type the
Russian text. Now I pass to second cell. The keyboard language
automatically switched back to English. In other words: in every new
cell I have to switch my language to Russian. "Selecting All" the table
and changing language doesn't help. Any idea ?

Thanks.

Vadim

Formating table Cells Jaz Tables 1 May 1st 06 05:14 PM
Table Format Style vs. Table Text Style WebColin Page Layout 11 December 1st 05 11:29 PM
Document Styles should be assignable to fonts in Table AutoFormat Natasha A. Tables 5 November 11th 05 05:49 PM
Table Styles changing by themselves Loretta Tables 2 June 17th 05 12:21 AM
Sum Above table with merged cells in Word 2003 Lynn Taylor Microsoft Word Help 2 March 25th 05 02:37 PM