Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jenny Jenny is offline

Default upgrade to microsoft office 2007

What is the last expensive route to upgrade from Microsft Office '03 to '07?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

I guess that would depend on the version you are using and the version you
want to use. Check out
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/pr...754511033.aspx

You might want to wait for Office 2010, out June 15 if I'm not mistaken
(retail).

Yves

"Jenny" wrote in message
What is the last expensive route to upgrade from Microsft Office '03 to
'07?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you buy Office 2007 now, it includes a free upgrade to Office 2010. The
upgrade is free only as a download, however. If you want media (which I
would want), there is a small charge.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jenny" wrote in message
What is the last expensive route to upgrade from Microsft Office '03 to
'07?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It can depend where you live and your circumstances. I understand that for
UK buyers there is an educational promotion that allows parents and
grandparents of children in full time education to obtain a copy of Office
2007 for a relatively small sum.

"Jenny" wrote in message
What is the last expensive route to upgrade from Microsoft Office '03 to
'07?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The Home & Student Edition of Office 2007 is currently available from Amazon
for less than $100. And anyone can buy it for "noncommercial use."

http://word.mvps.org