Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
christyk77 christyk77 is offline

Default Removing keyboard shortcuts/ hot keys?

Hi,

I have a program that plays audio dictation while I type. My problem is
this. I need to use comands alt-z, alt-x, and alt-c to start, stop, and
play, the dictation. When I do this these keys also give commands in my word
program making it impossible for me to type. I tried to go into options and
customize the keyboard and remove all the commands with alt in them but it
didn't work. ANY IDEAS?

Removing keyboard shortcuts/ hot keys? christyk77 Microsoft Word Help 2 May 20th 10 04:20 AM
hot keys george3538 Microsoft Word Help 0 February 4th 10 03:33 PM
Word 2007--Using Access keys and keyboard shortcuts DeeDeeCee Microsoft Word Help 3 August 22nd 07 07:28 PM
hot keys? Fei Microsoft Word Help 3 May 12th 06 03:25 PM
Can Edit and Start Hot Keys on the Keyboard Be Reprogrammed? Lizbet214 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 9th 06 11:08 AM