Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
renato07 renato07 is offline
Junior Member

Default complex text formatting

Hi,
I need a complex page format. I need:
1 - header and footer
2 - image on a left side
3 - text on the right side
of all the page.

For number 1, no prob
for number 2 and 3, I think to use colum.
But I need to use column as a header/footer. I mean:
I need to put the same image on the left of the page,and I need to have text near the image (on the right)
I try with column, but maybe I do not set somethings.
It seem that the two column are connected. I mean: if the first column is not full, the text slide from the right column to the left column.

But, as I said, I need that the first column contain just the image (like if it is a header)

Do someone can sudgest me how can I obtain that?

TIA

Renato