Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Kavalla

Default Referencing 'Short Citation' in Table of Authorities

I am using MS Word 2003 and trying to utilize the Table of Authorities
feature to build a list of acronyms that are used in my document. Is it
possible to use the "Short Citation" field in a table of authorities?

The way the table of authorities is generated by default is to use the "Long
Citation" and a page number. If there is a way for me to set a switch to pull
the "Short Citation" field out as well I could mark all of my Acronyms then
generate the table of authorities. Anyone know of a field code to pull out
the "short citation" field?

Thanks for your assistance!