#1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
external usenet poster

Default Word gives Automation error: "The object invoked has disconnected from its clients" after Executing to Email

I'm writing an app in VB6 to use Word 2003 to send out the result of a Mailmerge to Emails

At .Mailmerge.Execute it actually works - puts the emails in Outlook's Outbox - but then it Errors giving the error message:
Automation error: "The object invoked has disconnected from its clients"

Is there something I'm doing wrong here? If so how can I fix it?

I have cleanup code that no longer runs after the Execute statement - and will have to be recoded if I can't solve this.

Help much appreciated.

Clive Elsworth (London UK)

#2   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Default Word gives Automation error: "The object invoked has disconnected from its clients" after Executing to Email

Could it be the problem with unqualified objects described in

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319832

?

Peter Jamieson
"Clive" wrote in message ...
I'm writing an app in VB6 to use Word 2003 to send out the result of a Mailmerge to Emails

At .Mailmerge.Execute it actually works - puts the emails in Outlook's Outbox - but then it Errors giving the error message:

I have cleanup code that no longer runs after the Execute statement - and will have to be recoded if I can't solve this.

Help much appreciated.

#3   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Yes.

Thank you very much!
"Peter Jamieson" wrote in message ...
Could it be the problem with unqualified objects described in

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319832

?

Peter Jamieson
"Clive" wrote in message ...

Help much appreciated.

#4   Report Post  

Before making a final decision, read reviews and gather feedback from users who have purchased the model you're interested in. Their experiences can provide valuable insights. best 90 inch tv
  #5   Report Post  

The intersection of technology and healthcare presents a vast array of business opportunities. From telemedicine platforms and health monitoring devices to AI-driven diagnostics, businesses that leverage technology to improve healthcare accessibility and efficiency are not only profitable but contribute significantly to societal well-being. click now
you can try these out
informative post