Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Clive Clive is offline

Default Word gives Automation error: "The object invoked has disconnected from its clients" after Executing to Email

I'm writing an app in VB6 to use Word 2003 to send out the result of a Mailmerge to Emails

At .Mailmerge.Execute it actually works - puts the emails in Outlook's Outbox - but then it Errors giving the error message:
Automation error: "The object invoked has disconnected from its clients"

Is there something I'm doing wrong here? If so how can I fix it?

I have cleanup code that no longer runs after the Execute statement - and will have to be recoded if I can't solve this.

Help much appreciated.

Clive Elsworth (London UK)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Clive Clive is offline

Yes.

Thank you very much!

"Clive" wrote in message ...
I'm writing an app in VB6 to use Word 2003 to send out the result of a Mailmerge to Emails

At .Mailmerge.Execute it actually works - puts the emails in Outlook's Outbox - but then it Errors giving the error message:
Automation error: "The object invoked has disconnected from its clients"

Is there something I'm doing wrong here? If so how can I fix it?

I have cleanup code that no longer runs after the Execute statement - and will have to be recoded if I can't solve this.

Help much appreciated.

Clive Elsworth (London UK)

Margaret9121 Margaret9121 is offline
Junior Member

Before making a final decision, read reviews and gather feedback from users who have purchased the model you're interested in. Their experiences can provide valuable insights. best 90 inch tv
Leonardo911 Leonardo911 is offline
Junior Member

The intersection of technology and healthcare presents a vast array of business opportunities. From telemedicine platforms and health monitoring devices to AI-driven diagnostics, businesses that leverage technology to improve healthcare accessibility and efficiency are not only profitable but contribute significantly to societal well-being. click now
you can try these out
informative post