Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
suroora suroora is offline

Default Formatting too complex

I am laying out an 80-page document which I received from someone else. It
has photographs, figures, text boxes and tables. I've set up styles for
headings, etc. I'm about halfway through and keep getting a message saying
"The formatting in this document is too complex. Please save full document
now." Which I've done. Why is this happening? Is it just too heavy?
Thanks,
Suroor
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If "Allow fast saves" is checked in Tools | Options, Save tab, clear it. Then
save the document.

If the above doesn't help, which version of Word are you using?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"suroora" wrote:

I am laying out an 80-page document which I received from someone else. It
has photographs, figures, text boxes and tables. I've set up styles for
headings, etc. I'm about halfway through and keep getting a message saying
"The formatting in this document is too complex. Please save full document
now." Which I've done. Why is this happening? Is it just too heavy?
Thanks,
Suroor

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I'm glad I could help, and thank you for the feedback.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"suroora" wrote: