Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Michael Cosgrove Michael Cosgrove is offline
Junior Member

Default Using other Android apps that support navigation panes to view Word docs

Word for Android does not support outlining or a navigation pane!

If convert to pdf and view with Adobes Acrobat seem only to get limited conversion of Outlined Word files. Similarly if view in Google Docs and WPS Office

Does anyone know of a way of better navigating large Word documents on your mobile?