Italicized page number getting cut off

Old January 23rd 21, 07:16 PM
naturartist naturartist is offline

Default Italicized page number getting cut off

I am using Tahoma, size 9, italicized page numbers aligned to the right margin with a Tab set to 6.5", Center. When I insert the page number it looks fine until I italicize it, then part of the number is getting cut off on the right margin. How do I fix this? Also, what is the cleanest way to insert your page number with text 'page' in front of the number? I tried typing it in first at the insertion point and then inserting page number but it doesn't line up well. Then I tried typing it into the actual inserted page number box, also had issues. Thank you!!
Old January 23rd 21, 09:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

Ler's see. Lots of different things going on there.

(1) Do you mean the right margin, or the right edge of the page?

(2) Italic letters do stick out to the right of where they would be
if they were upright!

(3) Why use "Center" and a Tab, instead of simply using Right
(alignment)?

(4) When you type "Page " are you being careful to make it the
same size and font as your page number? Just typing it in the
footer should make it appear on every page. And using a Right-
aligned paragraph will take care of any problems your Center/
Tab may be causing. (Type a space after the word "Page ".)

Old February 7th 21, 05:50 AM
peterjohnee1 peterjohnee1 is offline

You have good information!
cookie clicker free game online