tails tails is offline
Junior Member

Default Styles, Themes and Templates

After watching lots and lots of YouTube videos I am starting to understand the above. I’ve made some temples with a logo in the header and saved those to the templates folder. I have a question regarding styles which will probably lead to further question. I can upload files tomorrow if that helps.

My question after I make some specific styles, I want to save them as a style set. I’d then like to use this style set on my document temples I’ve already made.

Is that how it works or are styles saved inside document temples?

For example I’d like my style set to be:
Bree Serif 18pt
Bree Serif 16pt Shaded
Ariel 12pt
Ariel 12pt Bold
Ariel 8pt
Ariel 8pt Bold

I’d then like to use this in various existing templates.

Also when making styles never overwrite normal?

Thanks very much for any advice.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can _change_ your Normal style however you'd like. (The changes
will then percolate through to all the styles that are based on it.)

I don't know about things like porting styles from one template to
another; it would be safest to make the changes in each template.

Also, I never use those "designs" that fill up one of the tabs, but I
wouldn't be surprised if you can make new ones!

On Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 9:31:09 PM UTC-5, tails wrote:
[...]

RichardAPenton RichardAPenton is offline
Banned

Hey, you made a good effort and hard work. But not everyone is interested in doing that much hard work or sometimes there is no time for this. So we search for online help for this. One of the best websites is https://masterbundles.com/templates/...rpoint/unique/ where I have my own personal experience.

DEFAULT THEMES OR STYLES ray mc Page Layout 1 December 12th 09 08:16 PM
Themes and Templates SuzyQ Page Layout 1 May 28th 09 12:45 PM
Styles versus themes David Price Formatting Long Documents 1 May 18th 08 06:07 AM
Change Styles vs Themes Office_user Microsoft Word Help 7 January 15th 08 03:06 PM
Themes and Styles Beach Lover Microsoft Word Help 0 October 1st 07 03:39 PM