Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RedHOGAK RedHOGAK is offline

Default Print quantity says "3" - how do I change it back to stay at "1"?

Somehow the quantity in print says "3" and I can't get it to change back to
"1" and stay that way when I print again. I change it back to "1" but it
says "3" the next time I print something. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Office Helper Office Helper is offline

Verify under the actual printer properties, usually under Printing
Preferences, that copies is set to 1.