Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
James W James W is offline

Default close, minimize and restore down not working

Installed word 2007 with windows XP, but have found the top right panel of
buttons does not work (minimize, restore down and close). The only way to
exit currently is to use the windows panel at the bottom. How do I restore
their function.

Thanks James