Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Genesis Moon Rising Genesis Moon Rising is offline

Default Why can't I copy and paste in my new Word 2007?

Am I missing something new? Did the right click for copy change?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What are you copying (e.g., text, image, hyperlink, etc.)? What are you
copying it from (e.g., Word document, web page, email, etc.)?

Genesis Moon Rising wrote:

Am I missing something new? Did the right click for copy change?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Genesis Moon Rising[_2_] Genesis Moon Rising[_2_] is offline

Genesis Moon Rising wrote:

I am copying text from a word document to be pasted in my Academic Blackboard.

Genesis Moon Rising wrote:

Am I missing something new? Did the right click for copy change?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chocoholic Chocoholic is offline

Did the copy feature work with a previous version of Word? To me it sounds
like the problem is with the Academic Blackboard.

Genesis Moon Rising wrote:

Am I missing something new? Did the right click for copy change?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Genesis Moon Rising[_2_] Genesis Moon Rising[_2_] is offline

I previously had Word 2003 and was able to copy and paste by highlighting and
right clicking for copy and paste. I am unable to do this with the 2007. I
had it work one time and was successful to copy and paste to my Blackboard.
Now I can't even copy. Tried using the clipboard and it destroyed my document
and wiped out my saved file also. I am really confused.