Where can I find a good template for organizatoinal charts

Old June 3rd 09, 04:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
writepitch

Default Where can I find a good template for organizatoinal charts

Does anyone know of a good template for organizational charts using any of
the Microsoft programs? Thanks!
Old June 3rd 09, 05:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Visio is the program you want to use if it's an option.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old June 3rd 09, 05:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

What version of Office are you using? If you don't need the extensive
capabilities of Visio, Word, Excel & PPt 2007 all provide Smart Art Graphics
for a wide variety of diagrams.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones