Page breaks in draft view

Old June 19th 09, 07:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wapanap

Default Page breaks in draft view

Is there any way of displaying page breaks in draft view in Word 2007?
Section breaks are displayed but not page breaks. I seem to remember Word
2003 displaying both in draft view.

Old June 19th 09, 10:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Page breaks appear in Draft view in Word 2007 here.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Old June 19th 09, 03:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You may have to click on the Show/Hide button, though I find that they are
displayed regardless of the state of that button. Are you sure you're in
Draft view and not Web Layout view (which has no pages)?

http://word.mvps.org

Old June 19th 09, 05:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wapanap

That works, but it shows me a whole lot of stuff I don't need as well. Yes I
am sure I'm in draft mode. The thing is, they used to be displayed along
with Section breaks, but now they aren't. I have no idea what happened to
cause this.

Old June 19th 09, 06:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I have no idea, either. Have you applied the latest SP? I have not, as
Windows Update keeps offering it to me but failing to download it, so that
might make the difference.

http://word.mvps.org