Does anyone have a template for signage cards for food?

Old April 29th 05, 01:51 PM
wantingtoknow

Default Does anyone have a template for signage cards for food?

I need to create signage cards for foods being served at a party. I can't
find a template. Anybody know of any???
Thanks!!!
Old April 29th 05, 02:51 PM
Charles Kenyon

Such cards are usually created using special paper from a company such as
Avery. They are formatted using the label wizard.
Tools Envelopes and Labels or Tools Letters and Mailings Envelopes and
Labels
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.