Head 1 in Foot text ?

Old September 9th 05, 01:42 PM
Niels Corijn

Default Head 1 in Foot text ?

Hello,

Ok, straight to the point: here is my problem: I've made a document with
head 1, head 2, etc...

My titles are every time Head 1, so I have made an index at the beginning,
so no problem with that. But I want those titles every time in the foot text
of each page.
So it has to change automatically when I change the title.

Thanks in advance,
NC.

Old September 9th 05, 01:53 PM
Graham Mayor

If I understand you correctly, you need a styleref field in the footer set
to the Head 1 style.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old September 9th 05, 01:59 PM
Greg

Try a STYLEREF Field. The Help file will show you the way.