Niels Corijn

Default Head 1 in Foot text ?

Hello,

Ok, straight to the point: here is my problem: I've made a document with
head 1, head 2, etc...

My titles are every time Head 1, so I have made an index at the beginning,
so no problem with that. But I want those titles every time in the foot text
of each page.
So it has to change automatically when I change the title.

Thanks in advance,
NC.

Greg

Try a STYLEREF Field. The Help file will show you the way.