johnohara

Default Where online can I find a basic tutorial on Word?

I would like to learn online about Word, but am unable to find a basic
tutorial for the application on the Microsoft website. All offerings seem to
be for very specific functions within Word.

Start with http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/conc...ion/index.html

"johnohara" wrote in message
I would like to learn online about Word, but am unable to find a basic
tutorial for the application on the Microsoft website. All offerings seem

be for very specific functions within Word.

johnohara

This is a good resource. Thx. However, I was hoping for reference to an
official Microsoft tutorial for Word. I am teaching basic computer skills
and have gotten my students accustomed to the Microsoft "style" in giving
help directions, with button graphics, etc. I'd like to keep them going in
that "format" if possible.

Thx again.

"johnohara" wrote in message
I would like to learn online about Word, but am unable to find a basic
tutorial for the application on the Microsoft website. All offerings seem

be for very specific functions within Word.

There are many tutorials at Office Online. See
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX010857991033.aspx

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Start with