Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BC BC is offline

Default Automatically change the date in a word doc to one month back.

Do you know a formula for Word that could do this?
I want my word document to automatically change the date in a word document.
IE.My word document shows:

February 2007 Impressions

I want to post a formula against "February 2007" so that in April it will
display "March 2007". It needs to be one month behind.