judithbear

Default how do I save a file in PDF format in Microsoft Word 2003?

I'm trying to compose and save some docs in PDF for insertion in a web page.
Can I do that with Microsoft Word 2003. Don't see the .pdf format as an
option. I also have Microsoft Publisher, and while it gives me an option to
save in PDF I can't see the filename to verify. What I'm trying to do is
include our church bulletins as PDF files on our church web site. Thought it
would take up less room and be more printer friendly. Am I heading in the
right direction here? TIA
--
judith
garfield-n-odie

You need to install Adobe Acrobat or one of its shareware/freeware
clones. Yes, PDF files are a good idea because they can be viewed on
both PCs and Macs, and a PDF file is more likely than a Word file to
look the same on someone else's computer as it does on yours.