Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sralfei sralfei is offline

Default Inserting Text box changes all text to default paragraph

When inserting a text box either from a blank document or not all the
paragraphs styles change to default paragraph. I am using a clean template
with limited styles.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

By default, the text in a text box is formatted in Normal style. It should
adjust to the settings of the target document when pasted (unless direct
formatting has been applied).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"sralfei" wrote in message
When inserting a text box either from a blank document or not all the
paragraphs styles change to default paragraph. I am using a clean template
with limited styles.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sralfei sralfei is offline

Even if I format it completely outside of the document but based on the
template it changes all the paragraph styles to a strange default paragraph
style that is not in the any of the templates that I use.

Sheryl

"sralfei" wrote in message
When inserting a text box either from a blank document or not all the
paragraphs styles change to default paragraph. I am using a clean template
with limited styles.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I have no idea what is causing this. Just in case, you may want to treat the
document as corrupt. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"sralfei" wrote in message
When inserting a text box either from a blank document or not all the
paragraphs styles change to default paragraph. I am using a clean
template
with limited styles.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sralfei sralfei is offline

Thanks Stefan, that was one of the first things that I did. Was hoping
someone would have a fix for it.

Thanks