Singh D

Default How can I change first capital letter bigger than others?

All uppercase, but i want first initial letter to be large of all words in a
sentence
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How can I change first capital letter bigger than others?

You can easily change the capitalization of text in Microsoft Word using the "Change Case" feature. Here's how you can make the first letter of each word in a sentence larger than the rest of the letters:
  1. Highlight the text you want to change the capitalization of.
  2. Click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Look for the "Font" section of the ribbon and click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of the section to open the "Font" dialog box.
  4. In the "Font" dialog box, click on the "Effects" tab.
  5. Check the box next to "Small Caps" and click "OK".
  6. This will make all of the letters in the selected text uppercase, but with the first letter of each word larger than the rest.

Alternatively, you can use the "Change Case" feature to capitalize only the first letter of each word:
  1. Highlight the text you want to change the capitalization of.
  2. Click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Look for the "Font" section of the ribbon and click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of the section to open the "Font" dialog box.
  4. In the "Font" dialog box, click on the "Effects" tab.
  5. Click on the "Change Case" button.
  6. Select "Capitalize Each Word" from the drop-down menu.
  7. Click "OK".
  8. This will make the first letter of each word in the selected text larger than the rest.
dina

I have a new question - how can I keep every single "i" I write from being
capitalized? Even when I write intelligence, investigate, anything - the "i"
is capitalized and I have to correct it. Thanks!