Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Daniel Daniel is offline

Default How do I make invisible the lines in the table

I have office 2003, when I choose "hide gridlines" nothing hapens. Is there a
way to make the gridlines not print or invisible? I do not want the gridlines
to show in my finished document. Thank you very much.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Daniel,

Something happens but you can't see it because your have borders applied
over the gridlines. To remove all borders you can place the cursor in the
table and use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+ALT+u

Now when you toggle the gridlines you will see them appear and disapear.

Note: Gridlines never print. They simply serve to outline table and cell
demensions in the absence of borders.