Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bryan

Default How do I get graphics to print outside of the margins?

I have a letterhead design template that has graphics overflowing outside of
the margins. For examples there's supposed to be a grey box that fills the
bottom of the page. But everytime I print it there would always be some
white spaces around the bottom of the page. How do I configure word so that
it will print beyond those white spaces?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Not all printers will print edge-to-edge under all circumstances...
especially in a doc which has margins. Printers are designed to *not* ignore
them.

You might check with the mfr first to see if the printer should be able to
print to the edges on letter size paper.

Regards |:)