Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
S. Hanks S. Hanks is offline

Default Mailmerge is not adding a title after name for address labels.

After selecting Adress block for labels, I matched a courtesy title field in
my datasheet, and want the label to read like this: James J. Jones MD
123
Street

Anytown, ST 12345
However, the MD doesn't show or if it does, it is after the zipcode. Please
help! I am using Word 2003 mailmerge.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Instead of using the Address block, insert the individual merge fields in
the configuration that you want.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.