Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
robbin robbin is offline

Default Some of the text on my screen won't print (it used to work!) -

I'm trying to print a document but when I try to change my margins I get this
error: "One or more margins are set outside the printable area of the page.
choose the fix button to increase the appropriate margins."
I'm not sure what changed but I've never had this problem on this computer
before (I've seen it on others.). I've uninstalled and reinstalled my Word
software as well as my printer driver, but still no success.

Help!!