Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mel Mel is offline

Default Icons still dropping off tool bar in Word 2003

On June 30 I posted a message regarding the icons from 4 of my personal
macros unexplainably dropping off the Word 2003 tool bar. I have done
everything Graham, Suzanne and Stefan have suggested but it continues to
happen. I have gone to Toolscustomize and put the icons back in place on
the tool bar countless times but it continues.

I want to add that this started occurring the same day I made some changes
to my Outlook Email [no registry stuff]. I have three other computers and
the icons disappearing has never been an issue, using the exact same macros.
Word continues to be my email editor for Outlook.

Any other suggestions?