Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Woody Woody is offline

Default Word 2007 spellcheck and non-breaking hyphens

I use non-breaking hypens in Word documents for appearance purposes . In
Word 2007, words containing a non-breaking hyphen register as being
misspelled and cannot be added to the dictionary or accepted for all such
words in the document. Thus, when I spell check, I have to skip each such
hypenated word in the document everytime it shows up. This wasn't a problem
in Word 2003, which accepted such words throughout the document. Cannot
anyone advise how to address this in Word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aeneas Aeneas is offline

Read this series of posts; it clearly is a problem.
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...=en-us&m=1&p=1