Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pussinboots Pussinboots is offline

Default how do i get a product key for word 2007

My word 2007 says at the bottom left that it is locked and I did the run for
the product key and there is none. I am using vista.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Did you buy Word?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Pussinboots" wrote in message
My word 2007 says at the bottom left that it is locked and I did the run
for
the product key and there is none. I am using vista.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Butler John Butler is offline

Hi JoAnn

There is possibly a problem with the P.I.D for 2007. In my case [first posted on the Outlook Group but no answers]

I recently installed Office 2007 Pro (retail multi language purchased from Amazon UK)
I had some problems with Outlook 2007 and attempted to access the Microsoft Warranty Help.
On the submission report I was required to insert the PID. I looked up the
2007 PID in Outlook and typed it in but it was rejected by Microsoft Help on
the grounds that:
"The PID you have given (characters I had typed in correctly repeated )is not the PID
for the Office 2007 Multilanguage edition please insert the PID for Office
2007 Multilanguage edition."

But it was the correct PID and the Microsoft correspondent had repeated it correctly. I checked
to see if there was a different PID for other products in the 2007 suite but they are all the same.
So as I said, may be there is a bug in the 2007 P.I.D's which is giving Puss problems.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message ...
Did you buy Word?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Pussinboots" wrote in message
My word 2007 says at the bottom left that it is locked and I did the run
for
the product key and there is none. I am using vista.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

This being the case, did you notify Microsoft about the possibility of a bug?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"John Butler" wrote in message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Let me find the link when I get home. I'm at work and don't have those sites saved here.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~