Lechusas

Default Make text show after moving text box over it?

I couldn't type in the text box, so I typed on a separate page and moved the
text box over it. Now I can't see the text. There is no picture bar where I
could indicate that I want the box behind the text. How do I get the text to
be seen in the box?