Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sberry

Default Mail Merge

For some reason whenever I perform a mail merge, it does not merge correctly.
For example: If I'm merging a sheet of 30 labels, and merging with 2400
addresses, instead of having 2400/30 pages of labels, I have 2400 pages of
labels. Each page is the same as the one previous it, except it begins on
the second entry. Is there anyway to remedy this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

In the mailmerge main document, each label EXCEPT for the first label on the
sheet should have a Next Record field before the first mergefield in the
label.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.