Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
shapper shapper is offline

Default Equation Writer

Hello,

On equation writer I have some trigonometric pre defined functions
like Tan^-1, Tan, etc.

But in my native language, Portuguese, these functions are Arctg,
Tg, ...

Is is possible to created predefined custom functions for Equation
Writer?

Thanks,
Miguel
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob Mathews Bob Mathews is offline

Miguel,

This is possible, but not with Equation Editor. With MathType, the
professional, full-featured version of Equation Editor, you can define
your own functions. If you want to delete the ones in the list that
you don't use, you can do that too.

There's a 30-day free version of MathType if you want to try it out.

--
Bob Mathews
Director of Training