Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Paul

Default "EDIT" refuses to "COPY" What should I do?

I have typed a document in "New Office Document.
I now need to copy it onto an electronic form sent by Elsevier.
In "Edit" the "COPY" instruction is not appearing in Bold type and not
functioning.
What shall I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Hi John Paul,

Select what you want to copy.
Sounds obvious, I know.

If Edit | Copy is always greyed out, Help | Detect and repair... may be an
option.

Good luck,
Cooz
---
PS: If applicable, don't forget to click Yes to "Did this post answer the
question?". Thanks.