Vernon needs help

Default How do i print in a specific area on a 4x6 post card

I have a 4"x6" post card that only allows me a printable are of 2.75" width
x4" in length. I need to print a small blurb and i do not know how to set my
margins for this temporary task.

Thank you Vernon

Michele

Is this a page with 4 post cards on it or just one 4x6 postcard?

If it's the latter, from file go to page set up, and select from paper the
custom size of 4x6. make sure you select portrait or landscape correctly.
then on the margin tab, adjust your margins accordingly.

"Vernon needs help" wrote:

I have a 4"x6" post card that only allows me a printable are of 2.75" width
x4" in length. I need to print a small blurb and i do not know how to set my
margins for this temporary task.

Thank you Vernon

CyberTaz

Another thought-

As Michele suggests for Paper Size, but if this is a 'temporary task', don't
even worry about seting margins... Just make a Text Box and put it wherever
appropriate. You can check it in Print Preview.

Regards |:)