Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
omaryak omaryak is offline

Default Allow an option to link related changes in track changes mode

Sometimes one change doesn't make sense without another, even if the related
change might be several pages away. Allow an option to link changes together
into groups so that I can accept or reject them all at once instead of having
to parse and click each change separately. This should also improve
efficiency when reviewing changes so that instead of a mess of changes I can
look at a grouped list with related changes under a single (perhaps
user-customizable) header.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.