Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Andre7266 Andre7266 is offline

Default Directory "Letter"

I want to create a letter as follows:

date
address block

greetings

We have received the following documents:
doc name doc description
doc name doc description

We have not received the following documents:
doc name doc description
doc name doc description

I can create a page break for each new name.
I can use the "docstatus" field to select if "Received" or "Not Received"

I'm stuck on how to select the docstatus in the directory letter.

Any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

To see how to do this, take a look at:
http://cornell.veplan.net/article.aspx?&a=3815

or fellow MVP, macropod's tutorial on Catalogue/Directory Mailmerges at:

http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=731107

Even then, it is going to take some modification to get the two groups of
child records for each parent record.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.