Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
savelabels savelabels is offline

Default how save address labels created by mail merge wizard ?

I successfully used Word 2007 Maim Merge Wizard to create 8 sheets of address
labels from an Excel file. I can print the labels . BUT want to save this
file in my Documents for future use and portability.Can't find out how to
save this file
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Execute the merge to a New Document and save that. To facilitate doing
that, you may want to add the Edit Individual Documents command (as well as
other mail merge commands) to the Quick Access Toolbar. You will find it
under the All Commands group.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.