Ima

Default Record 21 was an empty record

I can understand that record 21 is just one more record than the size
of my query selection so I'm guessing that the error is a response to
the automated "Next Record" after selection has printed. The problem
is I've been studying mail merge for a couple weeks now and I've only
seen these messages pop up within the last couple days. Have I
inadvertently changed some setting somewhere that would normally
suppress that last "Next Record"? I'd be EXTREMELY grateful for the
opportunity to set it back again.