Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Clueless in Seattle[_2_] Clueless in Seattle[_2_] is offline

Default How to move entire table to the right?

Hi!

I just changed the orientation of my page layout from landscape to
portrait.

Now the left side of a table is cut off on the left side, as if it has
been pushed to the left and has fallen off the page.

How can I slide the entire table over to the right so that the missing
left side of the table will reappear on the page?

Will in Seattle
a.k.a. "Clueless"
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Go to "Table Properties" (on the Tables menu or on the Tables tab of
the Ribbon), and on the first panel you'll be able to choose Left,
Center, or Right. This is with respect to the margins set for the
particular paragraph the table appears below.