lafaso lafaso is offline
Junior Member

Smile audio recover on mac

how to recover audio on mac

audio restoration on mac with
audio recovery mac !

What's audio
Audio files are usually compressed for storage or faster transmission. Audio files can be sent in short stand-alone segments - for example, as files in the Wave file format. In order for users to receive sound in real-time for a multimedia effect, listening to music, or in order to take part in an audio or video conference, sound must be delivered as streaming sound. More advanced audio cards support wavetable, or precaptured tables of sound. The most popular audio file format today is MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3). And if we lose the audio data on mac, do not be worry, we have recover audio on mac .

how to recover audio on mac
audio restoration mac
is a professional Mac data recovery to recover audio, mp3,flash card, etc on mac.
This audio recovery on mac also help you recover other files like dvd, document, image, memory card etc on mac.

You can recover avi on mac by following steps
1.install data recovery for Mac on your Mac computer.
2. Start file Recovery for Mac and choose your volume from the list by disk and volume. Select the physical disk if no volume is presented
3. select the type of scan to find the data you are looking for. Select the Deleted files scan for recovering files that were deleted in the trash can. Or choose the Lost files scan for recovering files in the case your volume is corrupt or has been initialized. Or, if you selected a physical disk in step 1, choose Lost volumes scan for recovering lost volumes.
4.it will show the lost or data and volume name in the list .you can press on view file and then on any image file name to show a preview of the file .another way ,you can click on Thumbnail to view the file .
5.choose the folder or files you want to recover .you can select the multiple file with drag the mouse down and draw a rectangle.
[red]Click here to read the detail[/red].
Jacus Jacus is offline
Junior Member

Few days ago, I unfortunately did format my entire memory card. There were hundreds of songs are stored in the memory card. I tried various tool for my mac but no one is perfect. Suddenly I found mac mini recovery and it worked really well. My entire lost audio files became recover.