Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
J. P. Willis

Default Need to Fix Superscripts

The default for my superscript settings is roman numerals. What
seteps mus t I take to make the regular numerals??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

That is not a default for "superscript" but for endnote references. To
correct this, you must change the selection for "Number format" in the
Endnote dialog in Normal.dot, then save it. For more, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm