Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jfguerra jfguerra is offline

Default OFFICE 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPOint) LOSING RECENT DOCUMENTS LIST

Help! All of a sudden, I am losing all the Recent Documents lists from Word,
Excel and PowerPoint in Office 2007. It happens when I shut down and reboot
(which I do every day). It doesn't do it while I have my laptop on. I can
use any of these apps, shut them down and bring them back up again and again
and the Recent Documents list will continue to show the dos I opened / used.
But once I shut down my machine, they are erased from the Recent Documents
list.
I have already checked the settings on each of the apps (e.g. Excel, Excel
Options, Advanced, Show this number of Recent Documents) and it's not set to
zero.
Any suggestions? Did some recent update from MS screw this up? Thanks for
any advice or guidance.