Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cliffordjf cliffordjf is offline

Default Document Assembly software or templates or techniques

Can anyone direct me to information on Document Assembly software or
techniques, please? There are some expensive softward packages that lawyers
use to build contracts. But I am interested in a similar but much less
sophisticated process. I want to be given prompts that will allow selection
of choices, then add the selected choice to the document, then go on the the
next choice.

this is probably not the correct discussion group, but can you help or
direct me, please.

thanx

cliff