Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LLL LLL is offline

Default labels on line printers

I find that the newer operating systems make it impossible to labels
correctly to line printers. I had created templates in Windows 95 & 98.
They won't work in anything newer.

An example of my problem is printing on 11 x 14 7/8 continuous feed paper.
I need to print labels 4 accross and 11 down (Cheshire format.) The Windows
XP does not print all the columns and won't print the first line of the first
row.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Page alignment is lost when you print a long document to a dot-matrix printer
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329752/en-us

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/