Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carmelle Carmelle is offline

Default self binding paper

Were can I find this paper????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not a Word question. Ask your local stationery shop owner.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Carmelle" wrote in message
Were can I find this paper????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What the heck *is* self-binding paper (aside from a phrase designed to rouse
our curiosity enough to go to the cited Web site and contract a
virus--thanks for the heads-up, Jezebel!).

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
Not a Word question. Ask your local stationery shop owner.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Carmelle" wrote in message
Were can I find this paper????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I thought maybe the OP meant the self-sealing brochure paper like Avery
sells.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
What the heck *is* self-binding paper (aside from a phrase designed to
rouse
our curiosity enough to go to the cited Web site and contract a
virus--thanks for the heads-up, Jezebel!).

so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
Not a Word question. Ask your local stationery shop owner.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Carmelle" wrote in message
Were can I find this paper????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hmm. Never heard of this, either, but it sounds interesting.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
I thought maybe the OP meant the self-sealing brochure paper like Avery
sells.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
What the heck *is* self-binding paper (aside from a phrase designed to
rouse
our curiosity enough to go to the cited Web site and contract a
virus--thanks for the heads-up, Jezebel!).

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
Not a Word question. Ask your local stationery shop owner.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Carmelle" wrote in message
Were can I find this paper????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I purchased some once. It is stock for making tri-fold brochures with a
peel-n-stick edge. I used them to make invitations to one of our guild
Holiday parties. It was quite nice and I didn't have to fuss with envelopes
and the such.

--

[...]

"Carmelle" wrote in message
Were can I find this paper????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carmelle Carmelle is offline

I found it ! at www.elispaper.com

thanks so much

Were can I find this paper????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default *** VIRUS

Not only does the bloody product not work, but the website is virus-ridden.

I found it ! at www.elispaper.com

thanks so much

"Carmelle" wrote:

Were can I find this paper????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carmelle Carmelle is offline

Have you tried it? or you just talking out your neck?
I went to the site and there was no VIRUS......

I found it ! at www.elispaper.com

thanks so much

"Carmelle" wrote:

Were can I find this paper????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

I didn't find any virus there, either. It does have one of those annoying
Java "text that follows your mouse cursor" applets, but it seems benign.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

I found it ! at www.elispaper.com

thanks so much

"Carmelle" wrote:

Were can I find this paper????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'd rather risk a virus than those stupid applets!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
I didn't find any virus there, either. It does have one of those annoying
Java "text that follows your mouse cursor" applets, but it seems benign.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
so all may benefit.