Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vicki in SantaBarbara

Default i am trying to find a particular font but no luck on Word 2003

One of our clients presented us with a sample of a font that they wish to use
on their logo but I have been unable to find it.... anyone have a good source
to find a font???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Ask your client for the name of the font, and then google it.
Some fonts can be freely downloaded. Some fonts are commercially
licensed and must be purchased.