jeky

Default I need a Soccer League Table,& change automatic when matches playe

I need to have fixtures of soccer games and when the score is placed the
league table is to change automatically.

thank you.
Dawn Crosier

Once you have inserted your scores, from the table menu, select Sort.
Chose the column which contains your scores.

Is that what you want? Or do you want information in a separate table
to update when you put information into the first? If that is the
case, then you will need to investigate REF fields.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

news