Weldo 1

Default shop job list

I am looking for job shop form. Something I can write in the customers names,
progress of work, order in which are to be completed, materials used.
Customers, and priority changes daily so I must re-write them every morning
Anne Troy

Use Excel, Weldo.
Try something like this (instead of orders, you'll have tasks and you can
make a column for priority, and put numbers in that column to designate the
priority, then sort by priority).
http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...soft_excel.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Weldo 1" Weldo wrote in message
I am looking for job shop form. Something I can write in the customers
names,
progress of work, order in which are to be completed, materials used.
Customers, and priority changes daily so I must re-write them every
morning

Weldo 1

To much trouble for me. I need something I can download do a little
modification to it and use without to much hassle. Im not excell savy enough.
Two years ago I couldnt spell computer...