seanvan1

Default Emailed *.doc attachments won't open system claims insufficient m.

I'm using MSN 9.0 and XP. When trying to open an emailed *.doc attachment my
system comes back claiming that there's insufficient memory in my TEMP file
or that the file is corrupt or the program is in use. None of this is true. I
have had various people send a docs with some saved in 95, 97, or XP with the
same result. Some of these files are under 50 KB. Any ideas of where to check
or what settings to review? All the latest upgrades/updates have been loaded.