Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
flyboy

Default cursor droppings

Just changed my monitor resolution form 1280x1024 to 1600x1200. Love the
higher resolution.

Now my cursor regularly leave bits and pieces of itself as I navigate around
the screen. Most if the time it just leaves the upper most pixels of the
cursor beind as it flashes on and off. Some times as I cursor around a copy
of the cursor gets left behind.

It only happens in Word and happens in documents that did not happen before
the resolution change.

Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg

Kaopectate ;-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

Try reducing the hardware acceleration setting in Start | Control
Panel | Display | Settings | Advanced | Troubleshooting. If this
fixes the problem, then you might want to check the website of
the manufacturer of your video card/graphics adapter to see if
there is an updated driver available.